BBQ Naked Nugget Kabobs
2 kabob skewers
1 small onion (cut into 1 inch pieces)
1 small red bell pepper (cut into 1 inch squares)
1 small zucchini (cut into ½ inch rounds)
¼ cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
6 Naked Nuggets
Salt and pepper
1) Alternate on skewers the onion, red bell pepper, zucchini and Naked Nuggets.
2) Brush with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and place on medium grill or in oven at 450 degrees for approximately 5 minutes.
3) Take kabobs out of the oven and brush with BBQ sauce.
5) Cook for another 5 minutes.
6) Serve with extra BBQ sauce on the side.