Recipes Tagged ‘basil’
2 Tablespoons Olive oil
2 cups diced yellow onion
2 cloves of garlic chopped
5 cups diced Mixed Vegetables (use a combination of your favorites) for example yellow squash, zucchini, corn, green beans, asparagus, and fresh tomato
¾ cup pastini (or your favorite small sized pasta)
8 cups chicken stock
3 tablespoons basil pesto
21 pieces Naked Nuggets thawed and diced
1/2 lemon (juiced)
1) Heat a soup pan and add olive oil.
2) Add garlic and onion and sauté for about 3 minutes.
3) Add chicken stock. Bring to a boil.
4) Add pastini. Bring back to a boil.
5) Add your favorite summer vegetables.
6) Bring back to a boil. Simmer for 5 minutes.
7) Stir in Naked Nuggets, lemon juice and basil pesto.
8) Serve in soup bowls
1 Pre made 7 inch pizza shell
½ cup Pizza Sauce
5 pc Naked Nuggets diced (about 6 pieces each nugget)
¼ cup Sliced Mushrooms
½ cup grated Italian Cheese
4 leaves sliced basil (optional)
Olive Oil or Vegetable Spray
1) Pre heat oven to 450 degrees.
2) Spray cookie sheet lightly with oil spray.
3) Place pizza shell on cookie sheet and spoon pizza sauce into the center and spread evenly.
4) Sprinkle Naked Nuggets and mushrooms evenly on top of sauce and cheese on top.
5) Place pizza in the oven for approximately 10 minutes or until the top begins to brown.
6) Remove from oven and cut into four pieces.
7) Sprinkle with fresh basil. Serve.