Recipes Tagged ‘dinner’
Naked Nuggets (7 pieces per serving)
Spaghetti, or pasta of choice
Tomato sauce, to taste
Parmesan for serving
Naked Nuggets come fully cooked.
Do not overcook – just heat and eat.
1) Boil water, and cook pasta according to package directions
2) Meanwhile, using a small pot with lid, heat Naked Nuggets and sauce over medium high heat, approximately 4 minutes, or until Naked Nuggets are fully heated through
3) Drain pasta and add Naked Nuggets & Sauce, toss together
Note: This dish will stay wonderfully delicious in your refrigerator for up to three days!
2 Tablespoons Olive oil
2 cups diced yellow onion
2 cloves of garlic chopped
5 cups diced Mixed Vegetables (use a combination of your favorites) for example yellow squash, zucchini, corn, green beans, asparagus, and fresh tomato
¾ cup pastini (or your favorite small sized pasta)
8 cups chicken stock
3 tablespoons basil pesto
21 pieces Naked Nuggets thawed and diced
1/2 lemon (juiced)
1) Heat a soup pan and add olive oil.
2) Add garlic and onion and sauté for about 3 minutes.
3) Add chicken stock. Bring to a boil.
4) Add pastini. Bring back to a boil.
5) Add your favorite summer vegetables.
6) Bring back to a boil. Simmer for 5 minutes.
7) Stir in Naked Nuggets, lemon juice and basil pesto.
8) Serve in soup bowls
3 cups penne pasta (uncooked)
1 Tablespoon chopped garlic
3 Tablespoons olive oil
3/4 cup chicken stock
4 cups tightly packed spinach (cleaned and chopped)
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Cook penne pasta according to manufacturer’s directions.
2) In a large skillet heat olive oil on medium heat.
3) Add chopped garlic stirring with a wooden spoon. Cook until it garlic begins to turn golden.
4) Add Naked Nuggets and stir for 1 minute.
5) Add chopped spinach and stir for 1 minute.
6) Add chicken stock and bring to a boil.
7) Add well drained pasta.
8) Toss in ½ cup of the Parmesan cheese.
9) Divide on plates and garnish with extra Parmesan.
¾ pound Naked Nuggets
¾ pound Andouille sausage (or your favorite smoked sausage) sliced ½ inch thick
1 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped celery
½ cup chopped green bell pepper
4 cloves garlic chopped
¼ cup butter
2 cups long grain rice
2 tablespoons Tomato Paste
1 cup Crushed Tomato
3 tablespoons Cajun Seasoning
5 cups chicken stock
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2) On the stove top heat a heavy metal casserole with butter
3) Stir in onion, garlic, celery, and green bell pepper. Sautee until tender.
4) Add sliced sausage.
5) Stir in tomato paste and cook for one minute.
6) Stir in Cajun seasoning, crushed tomato and rice. (Coat rice well)
7) Add chicken stock. Bring to a boil.
8) Place lid over the pot and place in 375 degree oven for 30 minutes. Add Naked Nuggets to the rice.
9) Place back in oven for 5 more minutes.