Recipes Tagged ‘garlic’
2 Tablespoons Olive oil
2 cups diced yellow onion
2 cloves of garlic chopped
5 cups diced Mixed Vegetables (use a combination of your favorites) for example yellow squash, zucchini, corn, green beans, asparagus, and fresh tomato
¾ cup pastini (or your favorite small sized pasta)
8 cups chicken stock
3 tablespoons basil pesto
21 pieces Naked Nuggets thawed and diced
1/2 lemon (juiced)
1) Heat a soup pan and add olive oil.
2) Add garlic and onion and sauté for about 3 minutes.
3) Add chicken stock. Bring to a boil.
4) Add pastini. Bring back to a boil.
5) Add your favorite summer vegetables.
6) Bring back to a boil. Simmer for 5 minutes.
7) Stir in Naked Nuggets, lemon juice and basil pesto.
8) Serve in soup bowls