Recipes Tagged ‘italian’
Naked Nuggets (7 pieces per serving)
Spaghetti, or pasta of choice
Tomato sauce, to taste
Parmesan for serving
Naked Nuggets come fully cooked.
Do not overcook – just heat and eat.
1) Boil water, and cook pasta according to package directions
2) Meanwhile, using a small pot with lid, heat Naked Nuggets and sauce over medium high heat, approximately 4 minutes, or until Naked Nuggets are fully heated through
3) Drain pasta and add Naked Nuggets & Sauce, toss together
Note: This dish will stay wonderfully delicious in your refrigerator for up to three days!
3 cups penne pasta (uncooked)
1 Tablespoon chopped garlic
3 Tablespoons olive oil
3/4 cup chicken stock
4 cups tightly packed spinach (cleaned and chopped)
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Cook penne pasta according to manufacturer’s directions.
2) In a large skillet heat olive oil on medium heat.
3) Add chopped garlic stirring with a wooden spoon. Cook until it garlic begins to turn golden.
4) Add Naked Nuggets and stir for 1 minute.
5) Add chopped spinach and stir for 1 minute.
6) Add chicken stock and bring to a boil.
7) Add well drained pasta.
8) Toss in ½ cup of the Parmesan cheese.
9) Divide on plates and garnish with extra Parmesan.
1 Pre made 7 inch pizza shell
½ cup Pizza Sauce
5 pc Naked Nuggets diced (about 6 pieces each nugget)
¼ cup Sliced Mushrooms
½ cup grated Italian Cheese
4 leaves sliced basil (optional)
Olive Oil or Vegetable Spray
1) Pre heat oven to 450 degrees.
2) Spray cookie sheet lightly with oil spray.
3) Place pizza shell on cookie sheet and spoon pizza sauce into the center and spread evenly.
4) Sprinkle Naked Nuggets and mushrooms evenly on top of sauce and cheese on top.
5) Place pizza in the oven for approximately 10 minutes or until the top begins to brown.
6) Remove from oven and cut into four pieces.
7) Sprinkle with fresh basil. Serve.