Recipes Tagged ‘lunch’
Simple Sliders come fully cooked.
Do not overcook – just heat and eat.
1 Simple Slider
1) Allow Simple Slider to thaw for approximately 4 hours, or overnight before making lunch box (Alternately: You can heat simple slider in skillet for approximately 2 minutes per side)
2) Add to favorite lunch-time sandwich ingredients
7 pc Naked Nuggets ( heated according to package directions)
1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
¼ cup shredded carrots
¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
¼ cup chickpeas drained
¼ cup chopped cucumber
2 tablespoons tahini dressing
1 pita warmed in aluminum foil
1) Wrap pita in aluminum foil and place in a 350 degree oven for 5 minutes.
2) Place Nuggets on a baking sheet and heat according to directions.
3) In a small bowl toss the remaining ingredients together.
4) Cut off a small piece of the pita.
5) Fill the pocket with salad.
6) Place warmed Nuggets over the salad and serve wrapped in the tin foil.
2 Tablespoons Olive oil
2 cups diced yellow onion
2 cloves of garlic chopped
5 cups diced Mixed Vegetables (use a combination of your favorites) for example yellow squash, zucchini, corn, green beans, asparagus, and fresh tomato
¾ cup pastini (or your favorite small sized pasta)
8 cups chicken stock
3 tablespoons basil pesto
21 pieces Naked Nuggets thawed and diced
1/2 lemon (juiced)
1) Heat a soup pan and add olive oil.
2) Add garlic and onion and sauté for about 3 minutes.
3) Add chicken stock. Bring to a boil.
4) Add pastini. Bring back to a boil.
5) Add your favorite summer vegetables.
6) Bring back to a boil. Simmer for 5 minutes.
7) Stir in Naked Nuggets, lemon juice and basil pesto.
8) Serve in soup bowls
2 10 inch flour tortilla (whole wheat if you like)
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro (optional)
5 Naked Nuggets
1) Heat a medium sized sauté pan over medium heat. Spray pan with Vegetable spray
2) Place one tortilla in pan and add cheese and Naked Nuggets evenly.
3) Top with remaining tortilla.
4) When bottom of tortilla is golden, flip quesadilla over and brown other side.
5) Cut quesadilla into quarters. Serve with salsa.
2 cups cleaned chopped Romaine lettuce
2 Tablespoons Caesar dressing
2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
1 tablespoon chopped Parsley
¼ cup Salad Croutons
7 Naked Nuggets (thawed)
1) Toss all ingredients in a bowl. Serve
2 kabob skewers
1 small onion (cut into 1 inch pieces)
1 small red bell pepper (cut into 1 inch squares)
1 small zucchini (cut into ½ inch rounds)
¼ cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
6 Naked Nuggets
Salt and pepper
1) Alternate on skewers the onion, red bell pepper, zucchini and Naked Nuggets.
2) Brush with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and place on medium grill or in oven at 450 degrees for approximately 5 minutes.
3) Take kabobs out of the oven and brush with BBQ sauce.
5) Cook for another 5 minutes.
6) Serve with extra BBQ sauce on the side.