Recipes Tagged ‘pasta’
Naked Nuggets (7 pieces per serving)
Spaghetti, or pasta of choice
Tomato sauce, to taste
Parmesan for serving
Naked Nuggets come fully cooked.
Do not overcook – just heat and eat.
1) Boil water, and cook pasta according to package directions
2) Meanwhile, using a small pot with lid, heat Naked Nuggets and sauce over medium high heat, approximately 4 minutes, or until Naked Nuggets are fully heated through
3) Drain pasta and add Naked Nuggets & Sauce, toss together
Note: This dish will stay wonderfully delicious in your refrigerator for up to three days!
2 Tablespoons Olive oil
2 cups diced yellow onion
2 cloves of garlic chopped
5 cups diced Mixed Vegetables (use a combination of your favorites) for example yellow squash, zucchini, corn, green beans, asparagus, and fresh tomato
¾ cup pastini (or your favorite small sized pasta)
8 cups chicken stock
3 tablespoons basil pesto
21 pieces Naked Nuggets thawed and diced
1/2 lemon (juiced)
1) Heat a soup pan and add olive oil.
2) Add garlic and onion and sauté for about 3 minutes.
3) Add chicken stock. Bring to a boil.
4) Add pastini. Bring back to a boil.
5) Add your favorite summer vegetables.
6) Bring back to a boil. Simmer for 5 minutes.
7) Stir in Naked Nuggets, lemon juice and basil pesto.
8) Serve in soup bowls
3 cups penne pasta (uncooked)
1 Tablespoon chopped garlic
3 Tablespoons olive oil
3/4 cup chicken stock
4 cups tightly packed spinach (cleaned and chopped)
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Cook penne pasta according to manufacturer’s directions.
2) In a large skillet heat olive oil on medium heat.
3) Add chopped garlic stirring with a wooden spoon. Cook until it garlic begins to turn golden.
4) Add Naked Nuggets and stir for 1 minute.
5) Add chopped spinach and stir for 1 minute.
6) Add chicken stock and bring to a boil.
7) Add well drained pasta.
8) Toss in ½ cup of the Parmesan cheese.
9) Divide on plates and garnish with extra Parmesan.