Recipes Tagged ‘sandwich’
Simple Sliders come fully cooked.
Do not overcook – just heat and eat.
1 Simple Slider
1) Allow Simple Slider to thaw for approximately 4 hours, or overnight before making lunch box (Alternately: You can heat simple slider in skillet for approximately 2 minutes per side)
2) Add to favorite lunch-time sandwich ingredients
7 pc Naked Nuggets ( heated according to package directions)
1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
¼ cup shredded carrots
¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
¼ cup chickpeas drained
¼ cup chopped cucumber
2 tablespoons tahini dressing
1 pita warmed in aluminum foil
1) Wrap pita in aluminum foil and place in a 350 degree oven for 5 minutes.
2) Place Nuggets on a baking sheet and heat according to directions.
3) In a small bowl toss the remaining ingredients together.
4) Cut off a small piece of the pita.
5) Fill the pocket with salad.
6) Place warmed Nuggets over the salad and serve wrapped in the tin foil.