Recipes Tagged ‘snack’
1. Prepare a serving of 7 Naked Nuggets in your favorite way
(skillet, oven or microwave) until hot.
2. Open a jar of your favorite honey mustard, bbq sauce or ketchup.
3. Arrange Naked Nuggets on a plate, and make dipping bowls of sauce.
4. Dip, munch, and be delighted.
7 pc Naked Nuggets ( heated according to package directions)
1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
¼ cup shredded carrots
¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
¼ cup chickpeas drained
¼ cup chopped cucumber
2 tablespoons tahini dressing
1 pita warmed in aluminum foil
1) Wrap pita in aluminum foil and place in a 350 degree oven for 5 minutes.
2) Place Nuggets on a baking sheet and heat according to directions.
3) In a small bowl toss the remaining ingredients together.
4) Cut off a small piece of the pita.
5) Fill the pocket with salad.
6) Place warmed Nuggets over the salad and serve wrapped in the tin foil.
2 10 inch flour tortilla (whole wheat if you like)
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro (optional)
5 Naked Nuggets
1) Heat a medium sized sauté pan over medium heat. Spray pan with Vegetable spray
2) Place one tortilla in pan and add cheese and Naked Nuggets evenly.
3) Top with remaining tortilla.
4) When bottom of tortilla is golden, flip quesadilla over and brown other side.
5) Cut quesadilla into quarters. Serve with salsa.
2 cups cleaned chopped Romaine lettuce
2 Tablespoons Caesar dressing
2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
1 tablespoon chopped Parsley
¼ cup Salad Croutons
7 Naked Nuggets (thawed)
1) Toss all ingredients in a bowl. Serve