Recipes Tagged ‘spinach’
3 cups penne pasta (uncooked)
1 Tablespoon chopped garlic
3 Tablespoons olive oil
3/4 cup chicken stock
4 cups tightly packed spinach (cleaned and chopped)
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Cook penne pasta according to manufacturer’s directions.
2) In a large skillet heat olive oil on medium heat.
3) Add chopped garlic stirring with a wooden spoon. Cook until it garlic begins to turn golden.
4) Add Naked Nuggets and stir for 1 minute.
5) Add chopped spinach and stir for 1 minute.
6) Add chicken stock and bring to a boil.
7) Add well drained pasta.
8) Toss in ½ cup of the Parmesan cheese.
9) Divide on plates and garnish with extra Parmesan.