Recipes Tagged ‘tomato’
Naked Nuggets (7 pieces per serving)
Spaghetti, or pasta of choice
Tomato sauce, to taste
Parmesan for serving
Naked Nuggets come fully cooked.
Do not overcook – just heat and eat.
1) Boil water, and cook pasta according to package directions
2) Meanwhile, using a small pot with lid, heat Naked Nuggets and sauce over medium high heat, approximately 4 minutes, or until Naked Nuggets are fully heated through
3) Drain pasta and add Naked Nuggets & Sauce, toss together
Note: This dish will stay wonderfully delicious in your refrigerator for up to three days!
1 Pre made 7 inch pizza shell
½ cup Pizza Sauce
5 pc Naked Nuggets diced (about 6 pieces each nugget)
¼ cup Sliced Mushrooms
½ cup grated Italian Cheese
4 leaves sliced basil (optional)
Olive Oil or Vegetable Spray
1) Pre heat oven to 450 degrees.
2) Spray cookie sheet lightly with oil spray.
3) Place pizza shell on cookie sheet and spoon pizza sauce into the center and spread evenly.
4) Sprinkle Naked Nuggets and mushrooms evenly on top of sauce and cheese on top.
5) Place pizza in the oven for approximately 10 minutes or until the top begins to brown.
6) Remove from oven and cut into four pieces.
7) Sprinkle with fresh basil. Serve.
¾ pound Naked Nuggets
¾ pound Andouille sausage (or your favorite smoked sausage) sliced ½ inch thick
1 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped celery
½ cup chopped green bell pepper
4 cloves garlic chopped
¼ cup butter
2 cups long grain rice
2 tablespoons Tomato Paste
1 cup Crushed Tomato
3 tablespoons Cajun Seasoning
5 cups chicken stock
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2) On the stove top heat a heavy metal casserole with butter
3) Stir in onion, garlic, celery, and green bell pepper. Sautee until tender.
4) Add sliced sausage.
5) Stir in tomato paste and cook for one minute.
6) Stir in Cajun seasoning, crushed tomato and rice. (Coat rice well)
7) Add chicken stock. Bring to a boil.
8) Place lid over the pot and place in 375 degree oven for 30 minutes. Add Naked Nuggets to the rice.
9) Place back in oven for 5 more minutes.